- Validation of the monthly meter read data provided by Client’s Meter Reader (or EMS can provide this as an optional service) and estimation of substitute data where required.
- A billing data validation report detailing any significant variations in individual tenant consumption or demand.
- EMS will maintain and update all appropriate tariffs including the appropriate network tariff, TLF and/or DLF.
- Supply to Centre Management a monthly Electricity Statement in pdf format for each tenant for which a billing data file has been prepared and issued to Centre Management;
- Upon the Client’s request and at additional cost the issuing of Electricity Statements direct to Tenants;
- The provision of a monthly csv file for each tenant at the site containing all applicable consumption and billing information:
- shopping centre name;
- tenant name (if provided by the Client);
- tenancy number;
- meter no.;
- NMI (where applicable);
- site address;
- consumption data;
- demand data;
- start and end dates;
- energy charges;
- network charges;
- daily supply charges;
- environmental scheme charges;
- metering charges;
- other market charges.
- The Client will issue invoices and manage debtors
- The Client will advise EMS of all tenancy move ins & outs
- The Client will organise the provision of meter data for each bill run (or EMS can provide this as an optional service)
|· We will maintain our billing systems to ensure compliance with Electricity Law and relevant Guidelines
· WINenergy holds a Retailer Authorisation with the Australian Energy (AER) and the Essential Services Commission of Victoria (ESCV).
· WINenergy is a registered Market Participant with the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
· WINenergy holds an Australian Financial Securities License.
· WINenergy has access to MSATS which helps facilitate the optimal and efficient operation of Embedded Networks, resulting to higher returns to Clients and compliance with Market Systems and Operations